sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

Reading Tasks

In order to help you have a portfolio full of ideas read these chapters in two different books:
1)- Drilling In Jim Scrivener`s New edition. Have into account that he refers to drilling in general,you have to adapt his ideas to children´s classrooms.
2)-Read section 1 (Speaking) and section 6 (Rhymes and Chants);in 500 activities for the primary Classroom

Having read these suggestions ,I hope you will take notes of the activities and drillings you find most appropriate to have with you in your resource pack (portfolio).


THE OBSERVATION TASK REMAINS THE SAME TASK Nº 3.
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello: I don´t Know how to do a portfolio of ideas: What should I write?, Should I write short ideas, or complete description of the activities? Can I take fotocopies of the activities from the books and stick it in a paper? I don´t know, I´m lost.Mercedes ortmann

    ResponderEliminar